Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Tudor in Carmel














Well the blog has been quiet, but the Facebook group still posts!  Today Kellie posted about Comstock's cottages, which in turn had me seeking out information about Carmel-by-the-Sea again (I can never get enough of that place) which in turn brought me to the wonderful Once Upon a Time blog, where a resident of Carmel walks around her city and often gets tours inside the fairy tale homes of its residents.

Recently, the blogger shared a house that was so gorgeously mythic not only in style but in interior decor.  I highly recommend you drool ov.....I mean read...this post.


More soon!  Apologies for my absence.  I have a very hard time keeping my mind and myself indoors right now. 


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, and it's lovely! Gorgeous photos in this post, btw!

    www.lacewinged.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sasha! I hope you continue to enjoy the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only just saw this post. I LOVE Carmel and mis it dearly. Used to live in San Francisco but do not get back much these days. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete