Thursday, October 11, 2012

Forest Floor Carpets

Our foresty bedroom is coming along, and as I was sitting in there today I thought "wouldn't it be wonderful if I could get rugs for our bedside that looked like part of the forest floor?"

And so it began....


We'll start with my favorite one...a reversible summer/autumn carpet.  I'd love to know where, how, and how much to get this.

Link
The same company makes this amazing wood cut rug.

Link


Link


Link
From what I could tell at the link, the below carpet is actually yarn.  Wow!

Link
Directions on how to make this grass carpet:

Link
Or you could just go with real moss.

Link


Link
More yarn moss:

Link


Link
Or maybe a rug made of *real* forest components?  Okay, not practical but still lovely.

Link (above & below)




Link


Link


Link (above and below)

Link
I really love this one below as well:

Link



9 comments:

  1. I love each and every single one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! My daughter wants a forest room, and whilst we've got some nice hard flooring for there, I wanted a good rug to soften it. I didn't know where to start, but now I know! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryony, I love your son's mushroom-y rug too! It totally fits in this list :)

    Annie, If you create or find something please do share it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous! Some of them could definitely be made without too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fantastic! I had no idea that there were so many variations available on this theme. I used to seriously covet an ancient carpet a relative owned with a Tree of Life on it. Minerva x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish you had a picture of it! Sounds beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Find wide selection of carpet cow, laminate and hardwood flooring services in new York.

    Carpet flooring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find wide selection of carpet cow, laminate and hardwood flooring services in new York.We are dedicated to providing first quality merchandise and service to our Customers.

    Carpet flooring in New York

    ReplyDelete
  9. Find wide selection of carpet cow, laminate and hardwood flooring services in new York.We are dedicated to providing first quality merchandise and service to our Customers.

    Carpet Cow

    ReplyDelete